With the changing weather in spring, we often need to do some work to get our immune systems prepared to handle the changing conditions. The up and down temperatures can affect your immune system’s ability to fight off illness. Fortunately, there are things you can do to boost your immune system.
- Minimize the Sugar. Refined sugars increase inflammation and damage your cells. You can elect to pick up foods with natural sugars to curb your cravings. Fresh fruit is a great source of natural (safer) sugar.
- Spend Time in the Sun. Maximizing the time you spend in the sun can boost your immune system. The sun provides you with natural vitamin D and helps boost your immune system.
- Exercise Regularly. Exercising improves your overall health, maintaining your weight and boosting your immune system.
- Maintain a Healthy Diet. Maintaining a healthy diet rich in nutrition will help fuel your body, and in turn, your immune system.
- Take Probiotics. Digestive health is incredibly important to your overall health and your immune response. Taking probiotics will help you to keep your digestive tract healthy, which will ensure your immune system operates at its peak.