Roadside Assistance BASIC
Requires Comprehensive and Collision coverage on covered, disabled, on-road vehicles.
- This provides towing to the location of your choice, up to 100 miles from location of disablement, or $100 per occurrence.
- This provides emergency roadside services at the place of disablement. (Examples include getting gasoline, repairing a flat tire, servicing a battery, extraction, etc.)
- This also includes the unique Sign and Drive. If you are on the side of the road, you don’t have to pay up front and get reimbursed.
Roadside Assistance PLUS
Requires Roadside Assistance Basic, Comprehensive, and Collision coverage.
- This includes all Roadside Assistance Basic coverage for towing and emergency services, but also includes:
- Towing increases to $300 per occurrence, and
- Trip interruption coverage for any covered loss or disablement more than 100 miles from primary residence. You may receive up to $500 per occurrence. For example, this can cover a hotel stay while your bike is getting fixed.
- Trip interruption coverage is inexpensive. Many bikers like it because they like to travel!
Coverage limitations: $100/day max for lodging $100/day max for meals $50/day max for transportation
Call AmeriAgency Inc for your motorcycle policy and ask about Road Side Assistance!
Or visit us at one of our 7 locations! www.AmeriAgency.com