Acceptance Auto Insurance In Murfreesboro TN
AmeriAgency Is A Good Alternative To Acceptance Auto Insurance In Murfreesboro TN
Welcome to the AmeriAgency experience!
The fast, free, and easy way to compare car insurance quotes!
Start requesting your personalized car insurance quotes in just minutes. We will match you with insurers that best fit your needs and budget.
Liability car insurance covers bodily injury and property damage that you cause to other people.
Bodily injury coverage will help you pay for:
- Medical bills for others
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income if someone’s injuries prevent them from working
- Funeral costs
- The cost to defend you in a lawsuit
Property damage liability insurance will cover:
- Repairs to others’ vehicles, or replacement if they’re totaled
- Repair of damaged items such as fences, poles or even others’ pets
Most states have “financial responsibility” laws that require car owners to either buy auto insurance or post a bond with the state. Each state sets a minimum car insurance limit for what you must buy.
These liability insurance minimums are often written as a set of three numbers that refer to the maximums insurance will pay for injuries per person, injuries per accident and property damage per accident. For example, 100/300/50 means:
- $100,000 bodily injury liability per person
- $300,000 bodily injury liability per accident
- $50,000 property damage liability per accident
Collision and comprehensive insurance
Maybe you’ve heard the phrase full coverage car insurance. Full coverage generally means that you have liability, collision and comprehensive insurance.
Collision insurance pays for repairs or replacement if your vehicle is damaged or totaled. It can cover problems such as:
- Hitting another car or object, such as a fence or tree
- Damage from a hit-and-run driver
- Hitting a pothole
- Damage from a rollover