We are an Independent Insurance Agency, which means we have made available some of our best companies for your online quick quotes. We use a specialized software that matches your personal profile with the best carriers. It takes into account the uniqueness of your situation, and gives you the best possible policy. On top of that, our agents also double check individually to make sure your getting the best car insurance in Bowling Green
We offer all types of Personal Insurance coverages to our clients in Bowling Green, including Auto Insurance, Homeowners Insurance, Individual Life Insurance, Motorcycle Insurance, and Boat & Watercraft.
The Kinds of Coverages Offered
Collision and comprehensive (other than collision) coverages
Collision and Comprehensive (other than collision) coverages pay for damage to your automobile. You can purchase either or both of these coverages for each vehicle you own. If you have an auto loan you may be required to purchase both.
- Collision coverage insures you against damage to your vehicle caused during an accident.
- Comprehensive (other than collision) coverage insures you against all other physical damage to your car caused by such events as fire, theft, flood, and vandalism.
Collision and comprehensive (other than collision) coverage usually includes a deductible, which can range from $100 to $1,000. If your car is damaged, the Insurance company pays only for the damage in excess of the deductible you selected. The higher the deductible, the lower the premium.
- Liability coverage
- Liability coverage pays for injuries you cause to other people and damage you cause to other people’s property when you are at fault in an automobile accident.
- Medical Payments coverage
- Medical Payments coverage pays medical expenses (up to a specified dollar limit) for you and passengers of your car who are injured in an automobile accident, no matter who is at fault. If you and your passengers have health Insurance, you may not need this coverage.
- Personal Injury Protection
- Some states require Personal Injury Protection, which is also known as No-Fault coverage. This coverage pays for things like medical and rehabilitative expenses, replacement services, and funeral expenses. It also pays for loss of income if you are injured in an auto accident and are unable to work.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage
- This coverage pays if you are injured by a person who is completely uninsured or doesn’t have enough liability Insurance to cover your injuries. It also covers you if you are in an accident with a hit-and-run driver.
For more information, call us at 1-888-851-5572. If you would like to receive a fast and free quote, visit us on our webpage!