AmeriAgency Business Partners
Auto Insurance Information:
Auto Insurance Discounts
You save more when we find you the discounts you deserve. You can save hundreds. Boom! If you score extra discounts, you could save even more. Just get an auto insurance quote and see how many you can earn. Discount auto insurance made easy.
Some of AmeriAgency’s famous ways to save – may vary by carrier
Bundling Auto & Property
You can save up to 20% or more when you combine auto with home, renters or condo.** But, you can also bundle many other policies: auto & motorcycle, boat & homeowners. You name it. You may get extra discounts for each.
BIG discounts for good drivers. Telematics are phone apps or devices that plug into your car to measure how you drive.
Use AmeriAgency’s comparative insurance rater to get the best rates for you. Compare the exact same coverages with a handful of companies and instantly see the best price.
AmeriAgency’s top used auto insurance discounts
2. Safe driver This is one of the BIGGEST discounts. If you haven’t had any tickets or accidents for the last three years, you can lower your price.
3. Homeowner Often, you’ll get another discount if you own a home, condo or mobile home .
4. Continuous Insurance Applies if you’ve consistently maintained active car insurance with no gaps or cancellations, even if you were insured by someone else. Your actual discount value depends on how long you’ve been consistently insured. This discount varies by carrier.
5. Pay in full (Average discount varies with each carrier)
6 . Automatic bill pay (Average discount varies with each carrier) Pay in full not quite right for you? That’s okay! When you purchase your policy, you can set up monthly automatic bill pay for another discount.
7. Good student (Average discount varies with each carrier) A smart student makes you a smart shopper. Add a student on your policy who maintains all B’s or better, and we’ll add a discount. Plus, we’ll add another discount if you have a child on your policy away at college or another school (as long as it’s more than 100 miles from home and the student is 22 or younger).