Get the AmeriAgency Advantage Today
Click below for an informative video on the AmeriAgency Advantage Explained
What does auto insurance cover?
Liability insurance: In most states, this is the only required coverage. We can even help you obtain auto insurance with SR22. You will need liability insurance if you’re in an accident and are responsible (also called at fault). Liability pays for:
Damage to other cars
Damage to objects (mailbox, phone pole, house, etc.)
Other drivers’ and their passengers’ injuries
Lawsuits if someone sues you because of an accident
Medical Payments or Personal Injury Protection (PIP): These are similar coverages. Medical Payments coverage is offered in most states, while PIP is available only in the states that require it to be offered. Basically any time a car causes injuries, these coverages will both pay for:
Medical bills if you or your passengers are injured in a car accident (no matter who is at fault)
Medical bills if you or your family members are injured when riding in someone else’s car, walking, or riding a bike
Collision Insurance covers:
Your car when you’re in an accident with other cars
Hitting another object (guardrail, street sign, phone pole, pothole, garage, mailbox, house, tree, etc.)
Overturning your car
If you’re the victim of a hit-and-run accident (including parking lots)
Personal Injury Protection (PIP), which varies in the states that require it, is a bit broader than Medical Payments and may cover other losses such as funeral expenses, lost wages, and rehab costs.
Comprehensive: Covers those random events that are beyond your control:
Windshield and glass damage
Vandalism, riots, explosions, and fire
Falling trees/branches and other objects
Rocks or other objects kicked up by cars
Storms, floods, wind, hail, earthquakes, and lightning
Accidents with animals (hitting a deer)
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: About 13% of drivers are uninsured countrywide, according to the National Association of Insurance Commissioners. If a driver without insurance (or one without enough insurance) hits your vehicle this coverage kicks in.
Auto Insurance Discounts
You save more when we find you the discounts you deserve. You can save hundreds. Boom! If you score extra discounts, you could save even more. Just get an auto insurance quote and see how many you can earn. Discount auto insurance made easy.
Some of AmeriAgency's famous ways to save - may vary by carrier
Bundling Auto & Property
You can save up to 20% or more when you combine auto with home, renters or condo.** But, you can also bundle many other policies: auto & motorcycle, boat & homeowners. You name it. You may get extra discounts for each.
BIG discounts for good drivers. Telematics are phone apps or devices that plug into your car to measure how you drive.
Compare Auto Rates
Use AmeriAgency’s comparative insurance rater to get the best rates for you. Compare the exact same coverages with a handful of companies and instantly see the best price.
AmeriAgency’s top used auto insurance discounts
2. Safe driver This is one of the BIGGEST discounts. If you haven’t had any tickets or accidents for the last three years, you can lower your price.
3. Homeowner Often, you’ll get another discount if you own a home, condo or mobile home .
4. Continuous Insurance Applies if you’ve consistently maintained active car insurance with no gaps or cancellations, even if you were insured by someone else. Your actual discount value depends on how long you’ve been consistently insured. This discount varies by carrier.
5. Pay in full (Average discount varies with each carrier)
6 . Automatic bill pay (Average discount varies with each carrier) Pay in full not quite right for you? That’s okay! When you purchase your policy, you can set up monthly automatic bill pay for another discount.
7. Good student (Average discount varies with each carrier) A smart student makes you a smart shopper. Add a student on your policy who maintains all B’s or better, and we’ll add a discount. Plus, we’ll add another discount if you have a child on your policy away at college or another school (as long as it’s more than 100 miles from home and the student is 22 or younger).
Some Common Policy Choices
The higher your deductible, the more of the repair or claim cost you’ll have to take on. That means your out-of-pocket costs will be higher, but you’ll have a lower overall rate and vice versa.
Rental car reimbursement
Pays rental car fees while your car is being repaired. This is important because getting a rental car can be expensive.
Roadside Assistance or Towing
Towing to the nearest repair facility (we’ll tow you to the mechanic of your choice if it’s within 15 miles)
Pulling your stuck car out of mud, snow, water, or sand (called winching)
Fuel delivery (you only pay the cost of fuel)
Flat tire changes
*This coverage will vary by carrier.
Explore the AmeriAgency Advantage today and get smarter about:
- Changing auto insurance rates.
- Shopping for auto insurance with various companies at the same time.
- Finding hidden discounts.
Getting An Auto Insurance Quote
Quoting online with AmeriAgency is quick & easy. Answer a few simple questions. Give us some information about your driving history and we will give you an accurate quote. We can even help you obtain auto insurance with SR22.