Get Contractor Insurance

New Product – Trade Contractor Insurance

Trade Contractors Insurance – Who Needs It?

Contractors face unique and often dangerous risks everyday on the job, so they need trade contractor insurance. Whether you’re an electrical, excavation or plumbing and HVAC contractor, you know that in a split second accidents can happen.

Because every business is different, commercial insurance solutions for contractors can range from a standard policy to a more thorough mix of coverages. The type of contracting business you own – such as masonry, landscaping or new construction– as well as its size and location will affect the types of insurance you may need.

We understand the risks contractors face every day and have developed commercial insurance solutions to help meet your varied needs.

Who needs trade contractors insurance?

To protect yourself and your business from work-related accidents, it is recommended the following contractors carry trade contractors insurance:

Even more coverage you may need

Trade Contractors Insurance For Equipment

Protect your valuable electrician tools and machinery against damage while on the job. Common tools include those used in construction, landscaping and engineering, such as compressors, pumps, saws and other portable equipment.

Employee dishonesty

Get coverage to help recover losses from employee theft.

Equipment leased or rented from others

Protect equipment that you have rented or leased for your electrical contracting business, such as forklifts and backhoes.

Optional enhancements & endorsements

We offer coverage enhancements and endorsements to address risks unique to your industry, including:

Tennessee Construction Insurance

We also have many different types of construction bonds, such as:

Call AmeriAgency At 888-851-5572