Affordable Insurance Smyrna TN
AmeriAgency Purchased Affordable Insurance Smyrna TN
AmeriAgency is Tops for Car Insurance Quotes For Personal Cars And Trucks
Stay Smart and Safe with Auto Insurance
Owning a vehicle, no matter how often you drive it, likely means you need car insurance. Most people, experts or not, would agree that driving without car insurance is simply an irresponsible act. In fact, many states consider it unlawful for motorists to operate vehicles without mandatory minimum car insurance, so uninsured drivers risk facing considerable fines if caught driving without required coverage, you can check more on Wikipedia on Vehicle Insurance. Car finance and leasing companies may include car insurance provisions in the repayment agreement requiring the registered owner maintain minimum coverage on the vehicle equal to at least the current payoff amount on the loan.
A car insurance policy provides protection in some combination of collision, liability, theft, and related coverage(s) to protect you, others, and your car:
Car Insurance Coverage Options
- Bodily Injury Liability – Bodily injury coverage protects those injured in an accident caused by you. Most states mandate you have this coverage on your personal vehicle.
- Collision Coverage – Collision coverage protects your vehicle in case it is damaged in an accident. This coverage may be mandated by your lender.
- Comprehensive Coverage – Comprehensive coverage protect your cars from non-accident events such as damage cause by wildlife.
- Medical Payments or Personal Injury Protection – Covers medical costs to injured parties. These types of coverage may be required if you reside in a “no-fault” state.
- Property Damage Liability – Property damage covers damage to another party’s property including their vehicle, home, etc.
- Replacement Value Coverage – Optional coverage that will pay for replacing your vehicle instead of the depreciated value.
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage – This coverage protects you in case the at-fault party does not have insurance or their coverage limits are too low to compensate you.
- SR22/FR44 High Risk Coverage – For certain violations, the state will require your insurer to submit this form in order for you to regain driving privileges.