It is our mission to offer premium, affordable auto coverage. Their auto insurance options meet Connecticut car insurance requirements and range from basic coverage to superior protection. Español?
The dedicated professionals at AmeriAgency will guide you through the selection process to help build you a comprehensive auto insurance policy to meet the needs of your lifestyle. They offer affordable insurance rates with complete coverage for a hassle-free experience.
We provide the following types of auto insurance coverages in Connecticut:
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Medical or Personal Injury Protection
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage
- Rental Reimbursement
- Towing and Labor
- Gap Coverage
Connecticut’s mandatory auto insurance law makes certain that all drivers on the road be financially responsible in the event of an accident. Therefore, in order to ensure this, there are minimum requirements for car insurance that every driver must carry.
Drivers must have:
- Bodily Injury Liability coverage in the amount of $25,000 per person and $50,000 per accident for more than one person injured in a single accident. This pays for medical and other costs associated with injuries or death in a car accident.
- Property Damage Liability on Connecticut’s auto insurance in the amount of $25,000; in other words, it pays for damage that is done to another person’s vehicle or other property as the result of an at-fault accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage in the amount of $25,000 per person and $50,000 per incident to pay for injuries or death for you, your passengers, or anyone in your household who is involved in an accident with a driver who is not insured or whose insurance is not adequate to pay for the entire loss.
Save Up to 27% in Auto Insurance Connecticut With AmeriAgency. With More Than 20 Years of Experience, We’re Sure We Can Help!
For more information, call us at 1-888-851-5572. If you would like to receive a fast and free quote, visit us on our webpage!