During the course of construction, Texas contractors, whether large or small, have different risks. Therefore, contractors throughout Texas need a professional insurance agent to determine those risks. AmeriAgency Insurance Inc. has been helping many contractors and builders to assess these risks and insurance needs. We have 20 years in the insurance industry, and will find the best price for your construction insurance in Texas
A builders risk policy protects builders and contractors from losses to property and financially in the event of an incident. Losses may occur to the property or structure but may include the materials used on the job site. Our agency can help protect you in the event of a fire, flood or theft. You may also opt to have additional coverage in the event of losses due to project penalties or unexpected costs, like taxes.
What types of construction insurance are available?
Construction professionals work with heavy machinery and equipment that can break down or injure workers. For this reason, standard commercial insurance policies, along with specialized policies, are necessary for comprehensive coverage. Some of the most common policies needed by construction professionals include the following:
- General liability insurance: Could cover liability costs if individuals unassociated with your business experience injury or property damage on your worksite.
- Professional liability insurance: Also called errors and omissions insurance, this policy could protect you from third-party claims of error and/or negligence.
- Commercial vehicle insurance: Could cover any business-owned vehicles or personal vehicles used on behalf of a business and the associated liability of such use. This can include cars, trucks, vans, cement mixers, etc.
- Loss of income insurance: Could cover a loss of income within policy limits resulting from business interruption.
- Builder’s risk insurance: Could cover property damage on worksites while under construction, which may also include construction materials prior to installation.
- Workers’ compensation: Could compensate employees who are injured on the job for medical expenses and partial wage replacement.
Save Up to 27% in Construction Insurance Texas With AmeriAgency. With More Than 20 Years of Experience, We’re Sure We Can Help!
For more information, call us at 1-888-851-5572. If you would like to receive a fast and free quote, visit us on our webpage!