Is it Mandatory in Connecticut?
Unlike auto insurance for motorists, homeowners in Connecticut are not required by law to purchase homeowners insurance. However, mortgage lenders in almost every case will require that home buyers maintain a homeowners insurance policy for the duration of the loan. Even if you own your home outright, though, your house is a large enough asset that not purchasing insurance on it would be extremely ill-advised in any case, legally required or not.
Save Up to 27% in Home Insurance Connecticut With AmeriAgency. With More Than 20 Years of Experience, We’re Sure We Can Help!
With AmeriAgency, your home is insured on the same policy as your vehicles and other valuable personal property. The policy provides broad protection for your home, including:
- Guaranteed Replacement Cost: This means that if your home is destroyed by a covered loss, we’ll pay to replace it even if the cost to do so is higher than the limits on your policy.
- Blanket Coverage: On many homeowners’ policies, detached structures like sheds or garages, as well as your personal property and loss of use of your property, have separate limits of insurance. With Home and Highway, you have blanket coverage, or one limit, for all of them.
Optional Homeowners Insurance Coverages
We offer the following optional coverages that can be added to your homeowners insurance policy:
- Flood & Water Backup Coverage
- Equipment Breakdown
- Identity Theft Protection
- Dog Liability
- Personal Injury
- Water Backup and Sump Overflow
- Increased Replacement Cost on Dwelling
- Scheduled Personal Property
- Golf Cart Physical Damage and Liability
- Screened Enclosure/Carport Coverage
- Increased Special Limits Coverage
Save Up to 27% in Auto Insurance Connecticut With AmeriAgency. With More Than 20 Years of Experience, We’re Sure We Can Help!
For more information, call us at 1-888-851-5572. If you would like to receive a fast and free quote, visit us on our webpage!