Nashville TN Home Insurance
AmeriAgency is an Excellent Choice for Nashville TN Home Insurance
What does homeowners insurance cover?
Feeling overwhelmed? Homeowners insurance might just be the most complex type of coverage around. But worry not — we’re here to simplify it for you. To get a better grasp of the nooks and crannies of your policy, spend a minute with our coverage overview to find out all the pieces that can fit into a homeowners plan.
How home insurance works: breaking down your coverage
Generally speaking, the main function of Nashville TN home insurance is similar to that of auto insurance: protect you from financial loss after a covered incident. More specifically, home insurance is typically used to safeguard the following:
- Your home’s structure and other structures on your property
- Your personal belongings
- Your liability for others’ injuries sustained on your property or that you’re otherwise responsible for
Within this framework, you also have a ton of choices. For instance, did you know you can tailor contents insurance based on category (like “sporting goods” or “silverware”)? Did you know there’s home coverage specifically designed for protecting your garden, or even for retrieving computer data? And that’s just for starters. Get your free quote or speak with our agents to find out all the ways you can personalize your policy.
What does home insurance protect against?
A standard homeowners policy (also known as an HO-3 policy) generally protects your home and your personal property from damage caused by:
- Fires or lightning
- Windstorms (including hurricanes and tornadoes) or hail
- Riots or civil commotions
- Theft or vandalism (sometimes called malicious mischief)
- Falling objects
- Weight of ice, snow, or sleet
- Freezing of plumbing, heating, air conditioning, or other household systems